February 10, 2023
Oyster Mushroom Ceviche
Easy and quick, this light, crisp, tangy, refreshing dish is great for summertime. Serve as an appetiser with corn chips or flat bread, as a main dish in a bowl, or as a side with lunch or dinner. Note this recipe is vegan.
Servings: 2-4 people (2 main dishes, 4 appetisers)
- 320g fresh oyster mushrooms
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cucumber
- 1 spring onion
- 1 green chilli
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander or parsley
- 3 limes
- sea salt to taste
- Cut the oyster mushrooms into bite size pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Add tomatoes (quartered), diced cucumber, minced green chilli, grated ginger and finely chopped herbs. Mix to combine.
- Add lime juice and season with salt.
- Taste check to see if more seasoning is needed.
- Let it rest for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Serve with extra lime juice.