Grow your own mushrooms
Looking for a steady supply of healthy protein you can grow at home? then the family pack is for you.
Our grow kits offer the best...
- economy, for the price they are much bigger than others, so you’ll harvest more mushrooms
- Fun: We have purposely underpackaged these, so you can see everything that’s happening inside.
- Easy: We have done all the hard stuff, so you can just kick-back, relax and watch the mushrooms grow
- Support: We pride ourselves on our customer care. Jude and I are more concerned that you have an awesome experience rather than making a quick sale. You’ll see that our reviews on FB and Google reflect this. So, even though we’ve made mushroom growing as easy as possible, sometimes things happen. Or, you may just need a little reassurance that you’re doing the right thing. We’re here to help.
For a steady and reliable supply of mushrooms, we have created this family pack. This consisting of two 5kg mini-farms. 1x5kg Gray and 1x5kg Pink. This way you will have a lot of options and variety on what you can serve the family. Hint: you can fry the Pinks to have crunch and taste similar to bacon. We also have recipes on our website.
Oyster mushrooms are the ultimate food: high in protein, vitamins & minerals, plus they are scientifically proven to boost the immune system. Even better, they are simple, fast and easy to grow.
- We can ship all over NZ using NZ Post.
- After you receive it, they should start fruiting in about 2 to 3 weeks.
- Once it starts fruiting they grow super quick, only taking about 4 days till you’ll be harvesting.
- They should then start fruiting again in about 2 weeks and do so at least 3 times (so, over a 6 to 8 week period).
- We will send tips on how to grow and to keep it going for longer. Ror instance, by simply soaking it in a bucket of water you can extend its life for months
- Once harvested the mushrooms will stay fresh – for about 7 days – if stored in a brown paper bag in the refrigerator.
Note: we carry a limited inventory that is ready to ship, but we may need to make your mini-farm after receiving your order. This may take a couple of days. For NI we ship as next day, and SI second day (to keep shipping cost down).