September 4, 2021
Roasted Oyster Mushrooms (Low FODMAP)
These savoury mushrooms are perfect as a side dish to pair with your main meal or simply as a snack. This dish is perfect for people with tummy trouble like IBS and grooving to the FODMAP jive.
- 125g cups fresh oyster mushrooms (about 1/4 cup per person)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped thyme
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Put the mushrooms in a large bowl with the oil, thyme, salt and pepper, and toss gently.
- Place the mushrooms on a baking dish and roast them for 35-40 minutes (until they're a little brown around the edges).
- Toss the cooked mushrooms with Worcestershire sauce and top with a sprinkling of fresh chives.
- Serve warm.
These savoury mushrooms are perfect as a side dish to pair with your main meal or simply as a snack.